Services for Women
Caring Hearts Medical Foundation offers medical services specific to women’s health, including family planning contraception counseling and referrals, annual wellness examinations, breast and cervical cancer screenings, and gynecologic cancer prevention. Specific Services include:
• Family Planning Education and Intervention Services
• Women-Centered Healthcare / Primary Care
• Breast and Cervical Cancer Screenings
• Annual Wellness Examinations (Well Woman Examinations)
• Cervical Cancer Prevention
• STD screening and Prevention.
• Infertility Specialty Referrals
• Nutritional and Lifestyle Counseling
• Case Management Referrals
• Health Education and Preventive Services
• Weight Management, Obesity Prevention and counseling
• Specialty Referrals as Indicated
We provide on-site laboratory and diagnostic services.
To make an appointment, please call 619.479.6767.