Welcome, New Patients!
The staff at Caring Hearts Medical Center is dedicated to providing the highest quality health care to those in need or who have no health insurance while respecting your culture and beliefs. When you become our patient, you become like a member of our family. We believe that Caring IS Healing.
We accept the following insurance:
Medicare, Medi-Cal, Aetna Anthem Blue Cross, Blue Cross Blue Shield, CHG, Cigna, Covered California, Health Net, Molina, Tri-Care, Family PACT, and more. Please call if your insurance provider is not on this list.
If you are uninsured, you may qualify for our discounted services which are offered on a sliding scale. Call for more information.
Important Information for Your First Visit
Please download, print, and complete the forms below, and bring them with you to our clinic for your first appointment. In addition, please bring the following:
- Driver’s license, valid passport, birth certificate, or other valid government-issued photo identification (If the address on your ID card or driver’s license is not current, you will need to provide a current utility bill, rental agreement or bank statement which has your current address).
- Social Security card, if applicable or your social security number
- Insurance I.D. card(s) showing group & policy number, if applicable
- Medicare and / or Medi-Cal card(s), if applicable
- Employer information: name, address and telephone number
If you do not have medical insurance coverage and would like to apply for our Sliding Scale Fee Discount Program, please bring the following:
- Proof of address recent gas & electric or other utility bill, land-line telephone bill, a rent or house payment receipt / coupon / statement displaying applicant’s name and address on the bill
- Pay check stub ( at least one; must be recent ) for all family members which are employed, or the previous year’s income tax return(s)
If you are unemployed, please bring proof of unemployment and / or proof of any other income.
Please read our Notices of Privacy Practices
To expedite your first visit, please print out and complete the forms below. Bring them with you to your appointment.
To make an appointment, please call 619.479.6767.